Monday, July 1, 2013

Miscommunication

I was really getting worried after I emailed my IP's and they didn't respond. Funny thing is - apparently I closed out of the email and it saved in my drafts. Never sent! Which is why I never heard back. I feel so dumb right now. ha!

Well, IP's and I caught up via email and I sent some pictures of our vacation. N sent an email and said she wanted me to know that they are supportive of me in the most kind way. That really warms my soul. These people are so lovely. I am SO happy to be working with them. Its such an undescribable feeling. To be matched with this couple, whom you have never met and only spoken on the phone to once. I feel like I have known them my whole life and I absolutely adore them!

Tonight I speak with the lawyer about the contract and some questions I had about it, and then we should be moving along pretty quickly after that. I am so excited! I just want to be pregnant RIGHT NOW! (I feel like a toddler when I say that.)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment