Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh What A Feeling....

Back in Australia, there used to be a commercial, where the actor would jump into the air and the screen would freeze. They sang "Oh What A Feeling....Toyota!". It was about how wonderful Toyota made them feel.

Well, despite that random information, I do not feel wonderful. This blog also has nothing to do with Toyota, or any cars at all.

BETA was today and my results came in



NEGATIVE. HCG came in less than 0.1%. They said "most certainly a negative test".

So disappointing. I know I am on a bunch of hormones and meds that make me feel extra fun, but surprisingly I didn't cry. I just feel let down. I feel like I failed N&M. I emailed N right away to see if she heard and find out how she is feeling. She also feels let down, though she assures me she doesn't feel let down by me but they said this would be their last attempt. They are taking some time to work out their feelings right now. I know they didn't mean for it to, but I feel so sad right now. Again, likely partially because of the meds. I'm thankful I have good friends around to keep me happy. I hope they continue this journey with me, but will understand if they decide this truly will be their last chance.

What a day!

3 comments:

  1. HUGS!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for you and N&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! So sorry to hear the news. I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts! I'm Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete